Thread: Remember the time..

Hybrid View

Remember the time..

Majin X declared he'd just been stabbed in a massive gangland scrap during an AIM chat?

I was in a little scuffle on Saturday night and ended up WhatsApping about it in the cab on the way home and it reminded me of that wonderful time.

stage dives & high fives Spitty's Avatar
    There was an oddly high number of people in life threateningly violent situations as pre-teen/teenagers on CF.

I remember him pretending to be Japanese. lol

I remember when Majin X was calling himself Ryan to try and be more popular on the internet.

I really wish I still had some of the chat logs from those days.
    "When an idiot and a genius argue, it's often hard to tell which is which."

"Surrender?? Surrender????!! What do you think this A on my forehead stands for!!? FRANCE!!??"- Captain America, Ultimates #12

I remember when he posted twenty or so pics of models and claimed they were his exgirlfriends. And when he was Ryan he was white.

I recall Mac getting stabbed in a fight as well. Crazy Catholic bastard.

Remember the time Alain left? Came back again? Left again? Came back again? I'd keep going but I'm pretty sure there's a max limit on posts.
    Occasional visitor.

Remember that weird girl that was a dude pretending to be a girl joined CF? And 95% of the forum was hitting on her, except the always sceptical Project Asshole crew? Pretty sure he/she cyber-raped 2-Face.

Oddly enough, I'm pretty certain Majin X did actually cyber with him or at least bragged about cybering with him. I'm 95% certain we definitely probably prevented someone from being molested by a pedophile by putting an end to that when we did.

Who remembers Knights of the Round Coffee Table and all the other little clique wars we had with each other for no real reason?
    "When an idiot and a genius argue, it's often hard to tell which is which."

"Surrender?? Surrender????!! What do you think this A on my forehead stands for!!? FRANCE!!??"- Captain America, Ultimates #12

The girls with 2-face or whatever were bad, but what's worse was the whole Kyoko? thing that happened on our original YaBB, with that picture of an asian girl was posted and everyone went insane, resulting in a ~30 page thread. I think Gloric might still have that picture on his computer, I should get him to post on here again.

Kyoko aka Chibi Trunks. Tyler set her picture as his desktop wallpaper.

stage dives & high fives Spitty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LoneWolf View Post
    Kyoko aka Chibi Trunks. Tyler set her picture as his desktop wallpaper.
    Yes. It remained stuck as the wallpaper for some reason too. Like when you'd start up or shut down the computer you'd see some asian girl tiled across the screen for a few seconds. Awkward times being a young teenager on a family shared computer.

I take full credit for exposing Emma as a guy.
    SIGNATURE DELETED DUE TO MALWARE CLEAN UP YOUR ACT ASSHOLE

- The Administration

Emma! That's the guy who raped Majin X. There was also Prettysomethinglilbaby. Remember the curios case of Shannon ILoveCrayon?

Kyoko was a legitimate member right? If I recall she was Welsh and I think Effodere (or was it David?) met her and her friends at some point.

My memory isn't very good.

- The Administration

I have no recollection of the above, bar Tom (Eff) being infatuated with her and mocking him for it. Out of curiosity, how old were you at the time? Pretty sure the answer to that question will blow my mind.

I think her name was actually Ryoko after the Tenchi Muyo character.
    I was around 12 or 13 at the time. I remember CF went down around that time and we all joined a number of other message boards. Ryoko and her friends posted on one of them. Another one was run by the famous Ali B and his associate Tezcat.

- The Administration

there is no way in hell true majin and i are talking about the same thing lol, the Kyoko I am referring to was blatantly a guy who stopped posting after accusations and, some forms of proof were brought to him. I don't think David has ever visited anyone from CF either.

Oh ok, right on. I remember there being a Kyoko but I don't really recall the incident in question. I wonder how many other females on CF have been guys in disguise.

- The Administration

The ones that come to mind that I can personally confirm are The Fan, Angel Eyes (cuz she was friends with The Fan), Roonz, Videl, Lillkillumup, Jackie, JZ, Lit0... nobody else I can think of

Quote Originally Posted by Jason View Post
    Who remembers Knights of the Round Coffee Table and all the other little clique wars we had with each other for no real reason?
    I was part of the Knights. If I remember, my name had something to do with Ritalin.

Quote Originally Posted by Gohan3k View Post
    I think Gloric might still have that picture on his computer, I should get him to post on here again.
    Gloric is awesome. You should bring him back.

Quote Originally Posted by Gohan3k View Post
    The ones that come to mind that I can personally confirm are The Fan, Angel Eyes (cuz she was friends with The Fan), Roonz, Videl, Lillkillumup, Jackie, JZ, Lit0... nobody else I can think of
    I hope that's not the answer to TM's "I wonder how many other females on CF have been guys in disguise. "
    Occasional visitor.

Quote Originally Posted by Alain View Post

I hope that's not the answer to TM's "I wonder how many other females on CF have been guys in disguise. "
    God, would that be awkward.

Don't forget about Cyn.

I remember the poster that posted the pic of that Asian chick and claimed it was them. It caused a shitstorm on CF. So many ronery white knights in the anime community.

Remember KN Rant Hall?