Thread: Butthurt Much?

Butthurt Much?

Discuss your experiences with thin-skinned assholes and bitches who can't just let shit go

I'll start with a few of my own. The first was 7th-grade Drama class (or something to that effect).

So, anyway, at one point we all had to do our own monologues, and I was spending the night trying to come up with a topic, to no avail. Then it dawned on me, "Why not just discuss something so obvious that everyone can relate to- how much they hate school?" Of course, in retrospect, the way I handled that was probably not the best. Not sure why I didn't think it through at the time, but I was so fixated on just getting the monologue over with and getting a good grade. The 'consequences' be damned... Plus, I figured, "Eh, these people are adults, and we're mere schoolchildren. Surely they have something of a spine when dealing with us?" But little did I know.

Interestingly enough, I ended up criticizing 3 of the teachers whose classes I most disliked or thought were 'losers' (though I didn't use that term). One of them happened to be the Drama or Speech teacher. Luckily, though, she apparently didn't hear my references to her (phew!). However, word got around (or that stupid bitch TOLD the other teachers I criticized. lolwut), and I had to deal with the Geography teacher a few days later at the beginning of class. She pulled me aside, and I had to tread carefully as I told her "exactly" what I said but not in such blunt terms. And then she's like, "If you've got a problem with the class, talk it out" or whatever. But it's not like it was a huge problem.

Basically I just talked about how she'd discuss various issues of the day (or whatever it was), and we rarely did any actual Geography work (not that I was complaining; the less schoolwork, the better), and how, from an educational standpoint, she was a joke, but god was that meeting with her excruciating. But it's not like I was complaining that much. I just figured, "If I'm gonna be sitting in this class for 50 minutes a day or every other day, why not give us some actual work instead of 'discussing' various crap no one cares about just to hear urself talk?"

Of course, if I had to do it over again, I'd def. take more time to think up a DIFFERENT monologue. It is kind of funny, though, just how butthurt one of the teachers referenced in it got. Luckily, she was the ONLY one of the three teachers whose names I mentioned that said anything to me. But what does she care what I think unless I'm threatening her, harassing her, or causing general commotion in class and yelling this stuff at her directly? Thin-skinned much? It's not like I was the most talkative or noisy student.

The second story is a little more interesting, and it involves a paper all of us in one of the Algebra classes in 8th grade had to write to, "Prepare future Algebra students for the coming school year so they can succeed" or some shit like that. I decided to just goof off with it since it was the last week or so of classes, and it's not like this 'paper' was for a grade. Funny enough, the first sentence literally was, "Algebra class is gay." Then somehow some of my peers in class, after a while of writing, noticed what I wrote, and they seemed to love it. The teacher, however, had kind of a fit, and she even CALLED MY MOM AT WORK about it. REALLY? Over some dumb comments about your class? By the middle of writing, I also just went off on a big tangent and started writing stuff like narration from Hardee's commercials ("introducing, chicken breast strips from Hardee's").

Last but not least, we go to 8th-grade English. Every now and then, the teacher (who looked like the dorkiest, most prudish, ugliest teacher I've ever seen, btw) would have us read these stupid little articles reprinted via the copy machine in the school library or some shit, and then she'd ask for us all to write down our own little comments about "What we think about the article and its information, analysis, etc." At one point, after like 3-4 of those, I just got sick of that crap, so when it was time to "write down your comments", I actually wrote, "If I wanted to give a comment, I'd hold a press conference." Needless to say, that didn't exactly make her jump for joy. It turns out that the moment she found out about it WAS AT AN ASSEMBLY (pep rally, I think).

She was actually, for some reason, taking time during the assembly to grade papers, and then she stumbled on mine, and for whatever reason, I just happened to be within like 10 feet of her on the bleachers. Then a few days later, the stupid bitch had me meet with her and the OTHER English teacher (who taught more 'learning disabled' students in 8th grade or whatever), and they took like 20 minutes lecturing me about how 'bad' my comment was, and one of them was like, "If you meant offense with that, you could get a detention or suspended." Of course, I didn't want either of those things, although in retrospect, they would keep me out of classes for a day or two with bitches like her. So I basically had to backtrack and pretend like I was just frustrated over other shit unrelated to it (or something to that effect).

Oh yeah, another quick memory just came to me. AFTER the assembly was over, and we went back to class, I actually wrote on the board with a dry-erase marker, "The assembly was gay." And then she got all pissed at me. haha

All the way from 6th grade to about junior year of high school, for some reason, I almost always got paired up with English teachers who SEEMED nice at first but within a week or two were such bitches. It's like I was cursed.
    Last edited by Head; 04-02-2012 at 06:33 AM.

So discuss people that can't let shit go... and you talk about Junior High School. Pot meet kettle.

For the sake of humanity, I hope you've matured. Don't me wrong, I was often the class idiot and my one goal in school was to make people laugh (still is, but at work instead). But for god sakes, your sense of humor is quite pathetic.

And I second Jason's comment. How can you write a rant longer than my male part yet bitch about people not being able to let go?
    Occasional visitor.

Between this thread and your comment about MMA, my opinion of you has regressed about 6 years or so.

I think I'm illuminati, plus I got the shotgun.
    Quote Originally Posted by 2Face
    dude this isnt for spam. im looking for any reason i can to bad you agian so keep it up asshole.

Hey, I was just doing some storytelling. Sure, I may have gone a little long there, but you confused it for 'bitching.' Plus, there aren't many good threads left to reply in anymore that are current, so I'm trying to stay in line with the "role call."
    Last edited by Head; 04-03-2012 at 01:22 AM.

stage dives & high fives Spitty's Avatar
    Oh shit. Headers got dissed by a spam bot

Head, you ass, your shitty butthurt thread is teaching the bots about irony. The singularity is drawing closer thanks to you.
    SIGNATURE DELETED DUE TO MALWARE CLEAN UP YOUR ACT ASSHOLE

- The Administration

Quote Originally Posted by Jason View Post
    So discuss people that can't let shit go... and you talk about Junior High School. Pot meet kettle.
    zing

San Diego Chargers Highlights 05
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason
    They didn't do a lot to improve contrary to what you really do believe, plus I still think Drew Brees was a fluke. I fully expect Antonio Gates to have a nice Sophmore slump seeing as how he's the ONLY target the much overrated Drew Brees has.

How can you write a rant longer than my male part yet bitch about people not being able to let go?

------------------------------
    Huge Thing For Movies ---ER Seasons 1-15 DVD,Creat excellence for your life
    Last edited by SenaidaJackson; 11-05-2012 at 12:41 AM.

stage dives & high fives Spitty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SenaidaJackson View Post
    How can you write a rant longer than my male part yet bitch about people not being able to let go?

------------------------------
    Huge Thing For Movies ---ER Seasons 1-15 DVD,Creat excellence for your life
    SenaidaJackson for president.