Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Life Updates

Life Updates

Let's do it!

-still single (ugh -_-)
    -finished pharmacy school, miss England so much, in the process of becoming a qualified pharmacist in Canada, going to take another 8 months or so
    -lost most gym motivation, then gained it again XD... resulted in a higher muscle mass though!
    -playing world of warcraft, FAR too much
    -Traveled most of Europe, most of Australia and most of Japan in the past 2 - 3 years, and it was amazing

Can't think of much else. Miss you folks, miss the old days of CF, can never say that enough times.

your turn

Quote Originally Posted by Gohan3k View Post
    Let's do it!

-still single (ugh -_-)
    -finished pharmacy school, miss England so much, in the process of becoming a qualified pharmacist in Canada, going to take another 8 months or so
    -lost most gym motivation, then gained it again XD... resulted in a higher muscle mass though!
    -playing world of warcraft, FAR too much
    -Traveled most of Europe, most of Australia and most of Japan in the past 2 - 3 years, and it was amazing

Can't think of much else. Miss you folks, miss the old days of CF, can never say that enough times.

your turn
    I'm jealous.

- Still married. 4 1/2 years now.
    - Still planning on starting school. Gathering IT certs atm.
    - Got a job working in network administration nearly 2 years ago. Got promoted to the lead position in April.
    - Built my first gaming rig last year and have since lost my life to Steam.

- It's been over a year ago I broke up with my ex.. still not over it, feel like I made a huge mistake all along.
    - Excited to start university in Montreal after having lived here for 2 years now
    - Making dece money working in a call centre, unionized, full medical/dental
    - Making music styll: https://soundcloud.com/ihatearman (beats, rapping)
    - Got a kitten.. really want a pitbull

---------- Post added at 02:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:03 PM ----------

G3K youre a brony now wtf?
    Quote Originally Posted by 2Face
    dude this isnt for spam. im looking for any reason i can to bad you agian so keep it up asshole.

stage dives & high fives Spitty's Avatar
    - Just finished a bachelor of science in geology
    - Dating a cool girl
    - Looking for a job in geosciences, environmental science, etc. Not currently looking into moving somewhere far away.

-Single
    -Recently finished my Master of Science in Architectural Engineering
    -Relocated to Arlington, VA/ Washington DC area and am now working as an entry level structural engineer

I'll be in Canada in late October if anyone wants to suck my dick for money.

24th Oct Mississauga 2 days
    26th Oct Montreal for 2 days
    28th Oct Downtown Toronto 2 days
    30th Oct Niagra Falls
    Then I'm at a wedding in Mississauga for 4 days or so.

Quote Originally Posted by LoneWolf View Post
    I'll be in Canada in late October if anyone wants to suck my dick for money.

24th Oct Mississauga 2 days
    26th Oct Montreal for 2 days
    28th Oct Downtown Toronto 2 days
    30th Oct Niagra Falls
    Then I'm at a wedding in Mississauga for 4 days or so.
    we should since we never did while I was in England xD

Lonewolf I live in montreal now (simonthemime btw). Call me when ur here. Im pming you my digits
    Quote Originally Posted by 2Face
    dude this isnt for spam. im looking for any reason i can to bad you agian so keep it up asshole.

-almost done with the temp position and will PROBABLY be able to get a full-time job there (contract ends Dec. 11th). far from my ideal income, but it's a lot better than what I've had up in previous jobs, on average ($9 now; will be at least $10/hour once it becomes permanent, from what I hear)
    -got a pretty decent car since May (much better than the Cavalier)
    -tried yakisoba recently. AWESOME... It's like "ramen on crack," as one of my colleagues referred to it.
    -been really interested in this hobby called "abridging" since around March of last year. You may be somewhat familiar with it (ever heard of Team Four Star or Little Kuriboh?). Made SO many awesome friends through it... and laughed quite a bit from it
    -went to my first few anime cons earlier this year (Kitsune Kon and Anime Central). Pretty fun times! Going to Sakura Con next year, and I'm trying to save a shitload so I can do even more big events like that next year (about 8 months from now; could potentially be at $4,000 by April if I play my cards right). Will be cosplaying as Grell Sutcliff from "Black Butler."

Not much else, honestly... My life's pretty simple, just the way I like it. As long as I have high-speed Internet access, awesome books that can be read (or easy access to such books, at least), video games, Youtube, and plenty of great food, I'm practically golden. Maybe if I come upon a lot more money in the near future, things'll change a bit, but we'll see.

how was Canada LW? Fucking haven't checked CF and forgot you were here. =\

so... 7 weeks of hardcore dieting and gym done... stronger than i've ever been, but body fat % still isn't near the best i've been. and I might actually have a gf now /crosses fingers >.>

I was talking to Nick on Facebook. Figured I would drop by, say Hi...etc. etc.

- Graduated from ITT with an associates in Computer Networking Systems, currently pursuing a bachelors degree in Cyber Defense.
    - Currently still living in Michigan, although I'm now in Flint Twp.
    - I work for a data center company and I manage servers for a living.
    - I have a small business/project that I run called BFT Systems (www.bftsystems.com).[COLOR="Silver"]

How the fuck does this place still exist?

I'm a bit proud that I remembered my password to this place. Still talk to Nick on FB and LW on twitter on occasion

Almost done with my degree in Biology
    Hopefully locking down a job in a research lab soon
    Have started getting in better shape

-I am Married with 3 children. 1 step son, 1 Daughter and 1 Son who passed away from CDH (Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia) Back in April
    -Working as a Commercial Security Installer for Tyco Integrated Security.
    -Driving a 09' Ford Escape.

nothing really exciting
    "And Shepherds we shall be
    For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand
    Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee
    And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."

sorry about your son, that's awful

I'm still a pretty all around awesome fella.

stage dives & high fives Spitty's Avatar
    I got a job with the state geological survey and have a bitchin' new apartment and lots of money.

I'm finally in a stable relationship. Still trying to get qualified to practice pharmacy... few more months to go. Never ending process -_-

Working for my families oil company. Making okay money, have a pretty bad ass girlfriend. Looking to move in together within the next year. Bought a new car a few months back. And I got a launch ps4. Mother fuckers.

---------- Post added at 10:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:36 AM ----------

And I had forgotten how bad ass my sig here is.

---------- Post added at 10:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:37 AM ----------

And I had forgotten how bad ass my sig here is.

I'm still chillin.
    SIGNATURE DELETED DUE TO MALWARE CLEAN UP YOUR ACT ASSHOLE

- The Administration

Merry christmas and shit, you infidels.

Quote Originally Posted by Gohan3k View Post
    Let's do it!
    I married your cousin..oh wait..you were there!

Gamesurge Staff - http://www.gamesurge.net
    Owner of CF IRC - http://irc.coalitionforums.com
    Proud to be Old School CF'er - Known as "Skylar"
    Lover of Roonz
    Ex-Owner of Gohan's Authority

I wait tables. I go to school. I drink too much. I smoke too much. I'm a total man whore.

Livin' the dream.

I've also been doing stand up comedy. And I think I might have AIDs. And I'm trying to get an internship with the UFC. Fingers crossed. About the AIDs and the internship.

Aids would be cool.

No, Fox. No it wouldn't be.

I don't really have AIDs. I think.

A friend of mine was heart broken because his lady of several years dumped him so my friends and I took him out to Pasadena one night to have a good time and get his mind off of it. Around 2am we ended up at the only strip club in the area open after 2am on a Wednesday night. The women there were beastly as you can imagine. In my attempt to stop drinking I was buying cans of red bull at 10 dollars a pop off the cocktail waitress. Things got foggy from then on. I remember being approached by a yeti of a woman who was explaining to me how physically attractive I appear to be. My only response to get her away from me was to tell her I was gay. I think for a moment I decided I should be gay in order to avoid situations like that again. I don't remember much else from that point on but the next morning I awoke to a bruise on my arm. It looked like I had been shooting heroine. I should probably get tested. But like most problems in my life I believe the best thing to do is ignore it until it goes away.